Am I the only one feeling like today is just one of those days where you want to say, “TGIF and where’s the coffee???”
Yeah, coffee is a good thing and I refuse to back down on this position. Even if I do have a tendency to drink too much sometimes, which is something I’ve told you is not a very good idea for me. But you know, YOLO, and….well….coffee. Enough said.
So this is a great recipe for hot weather months but it’s still every bit as delicious during the colder ones. It’s actually a great thing to brighten up a dreary morning or have as an afternoon pick-me-up on a hard day. Come on, you deserve something delicious to drink!
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus more for topping (optional) [You can use the caramel in this recipe if you want to make it yourself.)
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 2 shots espresso (or 1/4 cup strongly brewed coffee)
- handful of ice
- sweetened whipped cream for topping, (optional)
- Pour 1/4 cup of the milk into a glass measuring cup and warm in the microwave for about 30 seconds until warm. Add the white chocolate and stir until completely melted (if it's not warm enough heat it a little longer.)
- Spoon the caramel sauce into a tall glass cup and pour in the remaining 1/2 cup milk into the glass, then the ice, espresso, and the white chocolate/milk mix. Stir until blended and top with whipped cream, and an extra drizzle of caramel if desired
Finally! Someone did what we’ve all been waiting for and pointed out the unicorn in the room, or rather all over the internet. I mean, is it just me or is the obsession pretty much a viral thing now?
I completely have to try this! Omg, why can’t it be summertime forever so berries are seasonal year round???
Next time you’re looking for some ideas to change up you’re breakfast, check this out.
This is definitely something that will have you saying “leave the gun, take the cannoli…..cake!!!”. What a great way to enjoy these flavors in a new way!
I’ve been missing more variety in snack bar options available to buy here and when I saw these I was like, why don’t I make homemade ones everyday???
This just makes me feel fresh and healthy by looking at it. I just know this salad is going to be YUM!
I just adore spiced chocolate anything, and these cookies are so going on the list of new things to try.
If your getting a serious case of the munchies or you’re ridiculously snacky for something salty/spicy, I’d say go for this yumminess!
Oh, and since I’ve been planning some traveling soon it’s had me looking at some more travel blogs than usual and I thought this post was really inspiring and I love this lovely blog.
…and this one makes me really want to drop everything and see the world.
….and last but not least this one also got me excited for some adventures in my near future.