A beautiful Sunday morning salutation to you today.
My ideal (imaginary) plans for today include waking up to this lovely pictured breakfast of blueberry waffles (Recipe can be found here. It’s technically a pancake recipe but it works wonderful in the waffle maker as well.), sipping coffee into the afternoon, and snuggling up in bunny slippers all day. While my reality will probably be a little less glamorous.
I was trying to decide what to make for Valentine’s Day and I was thinking you guys might also enjoy seeing some of the great inspiration I found. So for todays links I’m sharing some recipes from both my blog and some of the favorite bloggers I like to follow.
Starting off with the latter, here are some great, and mostly sweet, recipes that all
- These Irresistible Teff Brownies with Vegan Chocolate Ganache are beyond words. Just YES! (Oh, there’s a video too!)
- And these Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cupcakes are equally as tempting!
This Giant Amaretto Heart Brownie in a skillet is giving a whole new meaning to sharing your heart!
- For a healthier treat option I think this No-bake Chocolate Cream Tart would be perfect! It’s GF and vegan!
- For a cozy dinner for two, this Root Veggie Coconut Curry sounds like just the thing!
- Another semi-healthy one, these lovely little Raspberry Tarts would make the sweetest breakfast or dessert for the occasion!
- These Sugar Cookie Bars are made with the best thing ever, browned butter! Yes, it’s definitely something on my list for this month!
- One of my dad’s favorite’s that my mom used to make him was always Cajun beans and rice so this one really caught my eye. Vegan Dirty Rice & Black-Eyed Peas
- And if you’re looking at keeping dinner on the lighter side to save room for dessert, this Spicy Chipotle Salmon Kale Salad would be perfection!
- Lastly, these waffles are pink. I’m sorry, did I mumble that too quietly, PINK!!! Pink Dragon Fruit Chocolate Chip Waffles
Now for some recipes from Gringalicious that fit the day.
2. This recipe for Eggs en Cocotte (Baked Eggs) with Sausage & Browned Butter Sage Mushrooms
10. And this Chocolate Nutella Mousse Moose Cake