Happy Thursday friends, just thought I’d do some sharing of a few things I’m loving lately.
1. Firstly, um how do you forget about being in a magazine? Well, I guess only I could do that. You see, I got an email a few months ago from Germany from a magazine editor for SWEET DREAMS and she asked for the use of one of my recipes in the book. I know, how can you forget that???
2. The original recipe for the brownies in the magazine is here Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Brownie Bars
3. I just started on season 2 of Stranger Things and I’m already so curious to know what’s going on. Also, I might have binge watched Riverdale on Netflix while I was really sick with the flu for 2 days last week. I honestly have never had a flu that sucked motivation like this one. So happy to be well and back to blogging. Also, I really have been wanting to do some reading lately. Any book suggestions?
4. Something else I really need to do is update my gym wardrobe. Where is your favorite place to shop for that? I need tips.
5. I’ve been trying some new styles of photo editing but I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. What do you think?
6. It looks like my sis and I will be heading to San Diego in a few weeks. So excited!
7. I’ve been obsessed with yogurt bowls for the longest time, but now it’s been reaching an all-time high you guys. Basically you just pile a bunch of whatever sounds good on top of a bowl of yogurt with berries and you’ve got the best snack ever. Okay, so maybe that’s an over-simplified way of describing it, but seriously #obsession!
8. Also, my new camera is proving to be even better than I imagined. I can’t wait until I’ve had more time discovering all it can do because there are just so many functions and capabilities that I haven’t even begun to master.
9. Since we’ve moved back to the States I haven’t bought one single cookbook. I know, how can a food blogger say that? Well, my parents got me the Half Baked Harvest cookbook for Christmas and I’m super psyched to test out some of Tieghan’s recipes. If you haven’t checked out her blog you’ve got to. She’s incredible
10. Oh, and Henry the teddy says hi!